Sunday, December 21, 2008

Poem about God

To speak of God Is easy
To love God Is difficult
To surrender to God's Will Constantly
Is the most difficult task

~

God is God
Because
He dares to believe
That I am another God.
God is God
Because
He dares to transcend
What He eternally is.

~

God was, God is
And God will forever remain
The loving Companion
Of my heart's soaring hopes.

~

God cries.
He cries because I do
not like Him anymore.
God cries.
He cries because my ignorance
has placed me inside my coffin.

~

God the Mother
Hurriedly comes to me
To stop my heart's streaming tears.
God the Father
With great strides comes to me
To increase my soul's smiles.

~
Man asks God
Every day
One question:
"Why is life so hard?"
God answers the question
With His Infinite Compassion-Heart.
Alas!
The acceptance
Of God's Answer-Light
Is not in the very nature
Of man.

Source :- http://www.srichinmoypoetry.com/poetry_topics/poetry_about_god
By :- Sri Chinmoy

No comments: