Sunday, December 21, 2008

Poem about peace

My heart dreams of peace,
while my mind dreams of supremacy.
~
May the peace I feel in my imagination
become a reality in my life.
~
Peace is the child of compassion,
and not the son of compromise.
~
When my mind breathes in peace even for a fleeting minute,
my heart starts dancing with the flying wings of the wind.
~
O peace, you are the only one to release me
from my ugly darkness-mind-prison.
~
Peace can make me smile
even through my multiplying tears.
~
Today, peace breaks my cruel and powerful fate.
~
Man-critics and God-critics will never have an iota of peace.
~
Peace is a stranger to the rigid mind.
Peace is a guest of the flexible heart.
~
Peace will always treasure and safeguard
your world-oneness-heart.
~
In Heaven, peace has another name: light.
On earth, peace has another name: love.
~
Peace of the compromising minds is mortal.
Peace of the sacrificing hearts is immortal.
~
If you have inner peace,
nobody can force you to be a slave to the outer reality.
~
Patience, patience, patience.
What you need is patience.
In the heart of your patience you will discover peace-blooms and satisfaction-blossoms.
~
Suspicion and illusion are never invited to join the peace-party
~
Peace-dreamer I was. Peace-lover I am.
Peace-giver I shall eventually become.
~
Peace is the greatest triumph of my heart's universal oneness.
~
The real in me longs for peace.
The unreal in me longs for power.
~
Peace is not a complicated foreign word that is difficult to learn.
~
God and God's Peace together weep at our conscious and deliberate misdeeds.
~
What does peace do? Peace blossoms.
What else? Peace spreads.
What else? Peace illumines.
What else? Peace fulfils.

Source :- http://www.srichinmoypoetry.com/poetry_topics/peace-poetry

No comments: