Wednesday, December 17, 2008

HeartBreak Shayari

Parting of a Friend

A tear comes to mind, when I think of you
And remember the time when our friendship was new.
A gentle smile centered on your face,
And I knew that then was the time and place,
To kiss you, I did and felt a tick back in my heart.
I thought we'd be forever and never part,
But now we have come to a fork in the road,
Where we must no longer carry each other's load,
Let the burden off our shoulders and not leave a scar,
For the paths we are taking are very far apart.
I will remember always the places we went,
And cherish forever the time we've spent.
So now is the time where I say goodbye,
Spend one last minute lost in your eyes.
As much as I know that we can't stay,
I hope our paths will cross again some other day....

Source : Derek del Barrio

No comments: