Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Messages

Easter messages
I have the very best of friends
I wish them joy that will never end
Through the years they have been by my side
At Easter Jesus smiles
Because these friends are in my eyes

I have special friends who give me their love
Every night I see them in the stars above
They are with me this Easter week
They laugh and cry and sometimes pray
That is how kind they are made

My best friends are blessed this Easter Day
For their presence I see, when I look at the Son
His goodness and kindness, made me see
I will live forever in their memory

Easter means our Lord Jesus was raised
With hope of everlasting days
I sang in church, songs for the King
For me His love means everything

Always remember to forget
The things that made you sad.
But never forget to remember
The things that made you glad.
Always remember to forget
The troubles that passed away.
But never forget to remember
The blessings that come each day.
Happy Easter

No comments: