Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Forever you and me , Poems

I cant explain the way I feel for you
With any words I say or actions I do
I don't know if you can really see
That you mean everything to me

Your the one I've been looking for
And now I've got you I wont look anymore
I'd never cheat & would never lie
Because I don't want what we have to die

I hope whenever I see you my heart beats fast
Like it does now, I hope this feeling lasts
I cant imagine not wanting to see your face
Or that being without you will be my better place

If I'm upset or feeling alone
I run to your arms and with you I'm at home
Happiness and smiles is all that you bring
I know this is real love not a school-girl fling

I cant wait to spend each day together
I cant wait till you say me and you is forever
I love you, I'll keep saying it so you'll see
Your my one and only love, its forever you and me

Forever you and me
by Shelly

No comments: