Wednesday, February 18, 2009

~Gift of peace ~

Have clean aura
Is powerful and impulsive
Gives self-confidence
Gifts a new idea
It will flame a fire in ice

I want to know you like I know my self
Waiting for you and no one else

Troubles make you bigger than body
Tough and mature
Make life supper
Because you are prepared
Not to loose again
Normal life is really boring
Need a powerful work

Life is so colourful
Sabhi rang hai isme
So live super
With all colors of life
And have no tension
Feel the smoothness
Of good times

Life main wo do hai
Jinpe kurba yeh jaan
She made me
And she blessed me

All we need is trying
All we need is just a little patience
The day will bring us together
We’ll fulfil our duties
Time will be our guide

I want to live a musical life
Meditative and spiritual
Zeal filled life
No matter a short period
May be a day or two of my life
I’ll live my whole life in that period

Gift of peace
I don’t mind being lonely
It inspires my life
Shows me the way

No comments: