Wednesday, February 18, 2009

He gave me Hope!

I have walked alone
Walked down this road
Of life
The storms came around
And left destruction
But you showed me light
And gave a new hope of life

Even though I turned my back
You were always there
Around the corner
I went through loneliness
You stretched out your hands
You loved me with your heart and soul

Just tell me tell me I say
How can I give back
All this love you’ve showed
You humbled yourself
Gave your life for me
In every way you cared

I want to stand
On the highest mountain
I want to sing
By the steepest fountain
I want to scream out your
Tell this whole damn world
That you loved me so
And I miss you even more

You aren’t a God
To give away heaven and earth
Yet you came
You left traces behind
Your memories of
Those happy times
Didn’t you think of me
When you gave up your life

I stretch my hands
I lift up my eyes
Towards the heaven
May be I get your sight
I seek for you now and then
I still see the love in your eyes
As I draw closer to you
Feel your breath on my sides

I gave got to certainly
Trust you forever
Even though it seems
Life is on and end
You taught me to stand firm
Firth from deep within
My victory will be yours

No comments: