Friday, February 27, 2009

It's a reccesion

It's a reccesion...shit, everybody broke.
So me & B. Rose back on the scene to give back everybody's hope.
I stayed on my grind, kept my head up.
I'm blessed to stay stable when my money starts to stack up...
Cuz the government got us making haste, feel like time is a waste.
Everybody jackin' now, gotta keep sumthin' on ya waist.
But I'm still super-straight, better yet make it super great...
But these muthafuckas gon drive me outta my home into the Super 8.
It seem like my money can't cut it sometimes.
Luxury trips are out, Bush got me stayin' behind.
It's all about the oil, like it or not.
Paycheck to paycheck, we in some rough spots.
Call it what you want but me & B. call it "fucked up".
Think it's gon' get better soon? I don't know, my mind's fucked up
From all of the increases and decreases and so forth...
This shit gon' make me pack up and take my ass up North.

No comments: