Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My darling! I Love You.

Sometimes I go damn fast
To feel
The force of nature
To fly
To swim
And sometimes I just walk
With cool steps
With time
I need both
I’m so alive
Wow! Feels like
I’m free
Form all traditions
Living a natural way
No worries
Because I know
Life’s a probability
I’m not at all scared, darling!
I’ll face anything Peace really strengthens
Be calm
Work hard
You will taste
The success
All the need is
To be patient
Me sweet child
My love I can’t dare
To dream
A usual life
I wanna fly
I’m spiritual
And need
Super experience
I’m not born to sleep
But to dream and achieve I love you
So I love you
I loved you
Because I loved you
I need you
Because I dreamt you
I’ll be with you
Because I wanna be with you
I wanna live with you No matter
What life will show
I’m ready to face
I’ll be with you
If not as your man
If not as your lover
Then just as me
You’ll always have me
My darling!

No comments: